The country harbours a favourable investment climate and is well-recognised for its exceptional political and social stability, sustained economic growth and well-regulated financial sector. The choice of jurisdiction for a private equity fund operating in Africa is influenced by many factors relating to the overall operating environment.
- 1st place in Africa in World Economic Forum Global Competitiveness Report 2017-2018
- 1st in Africa in the World Bank Ease of Doing Business Index 2018
- 1st in the Mo Ibrahim Index of African Governance 2018
- 1st in Africa in the Economic Freedom 2017 (Fraser Institute)
- 1st in Africa in Wall Street Journal & Heritage Foundation’s 2017 Index Economic Freedom